Thank you for choosing to join Eastleigh Running Club. Please only join after you have made contact with us and enjoyed a number of our sessions.
The cost of joining ERC is currently £32 and covers from now until the end of February 2019. There are reduced rates for those over 65 and runners who are members of another UK Athletics affiliated club who wish to join Eastleigh as second claim.
- Use of the Places for People Leisure and Knightwood Leisure Centres’ changing and showering facilities on Club nights
- England Athletics Registration Card. This provides you with the necessary insurance when competing and training. This entitles you to a reduced entry fee for most races organised with UK permits.
- Weekly newsletter
- Social Events
- Reduced membership of Places for People Leisure Centre.
- Discounts at various Running Shops, details are on the members’ website.
- Discount at Cotswold Camping.
- A full list of discounts on offer to members can be found on our Member Benefits page.
Please note the club's communication is by email so make sure you give an email address that is used regularly. If you untick the 'yes' box for receiving club newsletters etc we will be unable to send you any emails including the weekly newsletter "Running Weakly".
All emails are sent as HTML. If you do not receive a welcome email after you have joined please check your junk/spam folder before contacting us.
If you are a member of another England Athletics affiliated club and wish to join Eastleigh RC as first claim, please contact the membership secretary.
Click on the button below to join the club online.